Ranters I have to convey my latest Rant on how GREAT these lipsticks are! They have been compared on YouTube to Mac Lipsticks plus they are Cruelty Free. Save the Bunnies Peeps. The cost is inexpensive $1.99 and at times 50% off at any local drugstore. Sweet!
My fellow blogger BMJ2K was very passionate not too long ago about Wet n Wild. So there will be other episodes or blogs dedicated to this brand as they have launched new items recently and were brought to THIS RANTER’S attention by Mr. BMJ2K ! Just kidding but he does like giving me the push I need to rant to my hearts content LOLS.
This brand takes it upon itself to put itself out there regarding how it represents itself and its image to customers. The ingredients are mentioned in the FAQ’a which is easily accessible. They also have a vegan list in the FAQ’s which makes them an even more valuable brand which great prices and values.
Without further ado lets begin………Here are the swatches of all the nice MegaLast lip colors that I currently own:
- 24 Carrot Gold: Its a Great summer color that is always in my purse.
- Pink Suga: Awesome nude shade if your looking for one. Goes with mostly all skin tones
- Purty Persimmon: I heard is a great dupe for some Mac shades. I have no idea which shades but I bought it anyway. You can probably do a search on YouTube for the exact shade
- Pinkerbell: Love the name! What a fairy tale?! Where the hell is my prince charming people!
- Bare it All: Oh ya going Nude is the way to go
- Just Peachy: is perfect lip heaven. It goes great with Lip gloss
- Dollhouse Pink: is NEON pink. Excellent shade for the summer.
- Raven Raisin is such a unique color. Great for Halloween or if your into Wicca. Beautiful and bold for a daring look. Beautiful lip colors all in their own right. I also want to talk about their packaging. Packaging is very cheap with the top coming off damaging my lipstick. It was upsetting since it caused the lipstick to break from the bottom like it was on a roller coaster ride. Also the lipstick does get all over the top cover like no tomorrow. So cheap packaging is given but then again you do get what you pay for which is $1.99 BUT Wet n Wild’s Silk Finish Lipsticks is only $0.99 and the packaging is way better. So I think they can actually make their MegaLast Lipsticks packaging more durable. I hope Wet n Wild will consider my suggestion. Last and not least I would like to say I am not being sponsored to rant my innermost thought. Let me know what colors you have. How you feel about Wet n wild or just say Hi as a ranter!